OK GUYS I’M DOING A GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!! I’M GIVING AWAY THIS AWESOME ATTACK ON TITAN BAG
Like and Reblog as may times as you want
No giveaway blogs please(i will check)
You dont have to be following me but if you do that would be real rad
You must be comfortable with giving me your address to send gift
Giveaway ends 10/15/13 (american date)
HAVE FUN :3
EDIT: I’M WILLING TO SHIP OVERSEAS
(Source: aeromi, via undistanced)
I got my other personalities to stop hating each other, cause when everyone’s gone all we have is each other.
WHAT’S UP INTERNET
If you’re a gamer, you probably noticed all the new stuff being announces at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles. I’m super excited, especially about all the announcements from Sony and Nintendo.
Lots of people are excited for different consoles and their respective games, LIKE THE 3DS. So here’s your chance to win one! The winner will receive a red 3DS XL system (like new, used only a few times) with its original box, charger, manuals, and AR cards. Plus, the two latest killer apps for the 3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf!
- Sadly, the 3DS is region-locked, so I am only shipping to the United States.
- Reblogs count, Likes do not. Reblog as much as you like, but try not to spam 50 reblogs in a row.
- If you make a fake, empty, giveaway blog or something like that to spam reblogs then all your entries will be invalid.
- I will need the winner’s address for shipping purposes, so you have to be comfortable with sharing this information.
The giveaway will end on Friday, June 21st and the winner will be announced on that day! Good luck!
HEY LOOK A GIVEAWAY
So yeah, I’ve seen a lot of people who don’t have 3DSes that really want one after E3, so here’s another chance to get one!
If you win, you’ll get a brand new 3DS in whatever color you want, plus a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf~ (or whatever game you’d like if you’re not a fan)
- Reblog as many times as you’d like
- Likes count!
- And you don’t have to follow unless you want to
- No giveaway blogs please
- Shipping will be covered, you don’t have to worry about that
- Ends June 25th!
(Source: dreamdetective, via queenfattyoftherollpalace)
Too depressed to even move, when will things even get better I hate everything someone kill me so I don’t have to kill myself cause my parents will get depressed and take it out on my brothers and themselves for the rest of their lives.